This is a very interesting article for teachers within Children’s Ministry.
February 18, 2013
From preschool to the pulpit
This entry was posted on Monday, February 18th, 2013 at 10:06 pm and posted in Children's Ministry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- RT @PaulTripp: No matter how weak and unable you feel, God's grace is greater. 3 days ago
- RT @CoachKWisdom: The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team. 3 days ago
- If the war on poverty is worth fighting, how much more the war on your own sin? @RevKevDeYoung #holeinourholiness 5 days ago
- Thoughts on the Gospel wp.me/p3bR9B-8G 5 days ago
- RT @darrinpatrick: Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. Bill Gates 6 days ago